To Train And Develop Christ-like Disciples In Their God-given Gifts And Callings. Empowered For The Task Of Building The Kingdom Of God Making Them Relevant To Our Times.
• To reach out and impact our communities with the gospel power of Jesus Christ through outreach; taking Jesus outside the wall of the church.
• To develop ministries within the ministry, identifying, equipping and releasing people to effectively fulfil their calling.
• Church Planting: to establish model churches that preserve the integrity of the person and the works of Jesus Christ in our communities
• Prayer Is our-line and life-style
• Value people from all walks of life
• Empowering people to discover and fulfil their God-given abilities and gifting
• Demonstrating the compassion of Christ to humanity
• Raising up champions through divine encounters for the end-time harvest
• Enforcing the rights and benefits of the finished work of the cross for every believer
• Maintain the integrity and soundness of God’s word
• Believe in the demonstration of God’s power to heal and to deliver
• Building Healthy Relationships and Families
• Building Bridges between Cultures and Generations
• Believing God No Matter What
• Embracing The Five-fold Ministry Of Apostles, Prophets, Teachers, Pastors & Evangelists
The Bible is given by the inspiration of God and is the only sufficient, certain, and authoritative rule of all-saving knowledge, faith, and obedience. (II Tim 3:16, Ps 119:9-11)
There is one God revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each with distinct attributes. To God alone do all creatures owe the highest reverence, love, and obedience (Ex 20: 1-6, Matt 28: 19, II Corinthians 13:14)
Jesus Christ is the Son and is divinely appointed as mediator between God and man. He died, was buried, arose on the third day, ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God interceding for us. (I Tim 2:5-, Rom 8:34)
The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is vital for understanding the Word, for power to witness, and for spiritual fruit in the life of the believer. (Gal 5:22, Acts 4:31, John 16: 13-14)
Regeneration is a change of heart by the Holy Spirit to a life of holiness, freely given by repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Water baptism by immersion is an ordinance of the church, obligatory upon every believer. (I Peter 3:20b¬22, Mark 16: 16) Infants and children may be dedicated to the Lord, but they will not be baptized in water.
The continual practice of the spiritual disciplines (prayer, fasting, Bible Study, and worship) is necessary for Christian growth and fruitfulness. (Co I 4:2, Josh 1:8, 11 Tim 2:15)
THE LOCAL CHURCH
Each believer must be committed to a local assembly for spiritual oversight, accountability, and participation.